Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thankful for the Gym

Today I am thankful for the Gym.  I like the fact that it is so close and I can just head over there, I am also thankful for it because I have met some people through my time in the gym.  I don't always want to go, that is for sure, sometimes I just want to go back to my room and lay down but I feel good after I go to the gym.

But, it is also a struggle, although I have met some people at the gym, I don't have anyone to go to the gym with, someone who is about the same level as I am.  Plus I run inside and it is stuffy and hot and with the already high altitude it is sometimes very difficult to breath and I would love to run outside but I don't want to run by myself.  So as thankful as I am for the gym so I can relieve stress and agitation, I also would ask that you pray that I find someone to work out with, someone that can push me and I can push to keep getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment