Saturday, April 30, 2011

Couldn’t do it Without My Sisters

Today I want to say how thankful I am for my two sisters, without them I would truly be struggling.  We haven’t always seen eye to eye but we have always been there for each other and this is no exception.  They helped me since I’ve been here and they gave me the confidence and support before I left to know that I could do this.  My sisters and I are so different we have some good things in common but we are very different each unique in our own right.  Without them I would not be who I am today and there support and the little packages they send show how even though we are older and live far apart they still know me and know what little things to send to make me smile and give me something to do.

Like most family my sisters and I fought but we were always there for each other and we also always supported each other, without their support and our conversations growing up I wouldn’t have the confidence I do today.  So thank you for being such wonderful sisters even with our problems I wouldn’t trade either of you for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment